Thursday, July 19, 2007

Because feet seem to be a theme right now...


Here is the first of what will soon be many photos from my most recent trip to Glacier National Park. I wanted to post it right away because two of my favorite bloggers (see here and here) are currently displaying photos that feature their feet. I think it is interesting to see such similar photographic concepts with such different surroundings and stories behind them. I'll let everyone know when I post more photos from my trip.

2 comments:

SG said...

Evan, is that a hiking pole in you're holding?!
Out of all the places shown in our collection of foot photographs, I would gladly trade feet with yours. I took another foot photograph today, b/c my assignments took me to a giant mud flat. Not worth showing, but worth mentioning, I guess. Pt. being, you are %100 on that, feet are just in. Look foward to your glacier gallery.

Evan Petrie said...

Yeah that is a trekking pole that I've got there. I was actually using it as a bit of a monopod to steady the camera as I was shooting at f22 and 1/10 sec or so to try and blur the water as much as possible on that sunny day.

Also, I managed to bend one of my trekking poles pretty bad up by Stoney Indian Pass.